watchdog

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

May 1, 2007

ANOTHER OUTRAGE FROM THE MLGW

Help, aliens from the planet Willie have taken over the MLGW and are preparing it for bankruptcy and disposal. They are very clever and resourceful. They get caught providing free utilities to an alien commander on the planet Willie council of elders and then they hire a loud mouthpiece and get the planet workforce to pay for him. This costs more than four times the cost of the free utilities but they suck the blood in small amounts hoping that it will not be noticed. They got caught but what do they care. They expect to win the next election and things will go back to the way they want them to be and the hell with the planet workforce.

JUST HAVING A LITTLE FUN TO RELIEVE THE STEAM AT THE GALL OF THESE PEOPLE. NOTHING SURPRISES ME ANYMORE.

I picked up the morning paper and there it was. I wondered if Mr. Lee was going to pay Robert Spence out of his own pocket but should have known better. The kicker was the $24,999.99 billing cap for any one bill. That takes real gall to avoid oversight and rejection by the board of MLGW and the City Council.

I just got finished reading the Marshall report on line. This is a stinging indictment of Joe Lee that gives the lie to what he and Robert Spence have been saying that there was no active intent to give preferential treatment to Edmund Ford. Since the report is 39 pages, I took the most important parts and conclusions and put them in a 7 page file which I have attached. If you want to read the full report, it is on line at the City of Memphis and is also attached. Have your blood pressure tested before delving into this mess.

Click here to read the best parts of the guilt of Joe Lee and Edmund Ford from the investigative report

Click here to read the full 39 page report

4 Comments:

  • I want a detailed stmt of gas I paid for versus what I actually used. I GUARANTEE it is more than the AVERAGE $50 rebate that I probably won't get. The WORD is AVERAGE, which means they are saying $50 to make it sound good but I don't expect to see more that $10. They will have some calculated reason why you don't qualify for the FULL rebate. The extra money they are overcharging on top of the high price to fill up my car prevents me from spending at local stores taking away taxes they make from the consumer back to local government. I shop yard sales for clothes, etc due to high cost of other living expenses!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:42 PM  

  • I would like to see an itemized statement of Spence's bill.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:47 PM  

  • Why is thaddeusmatthews.com the url for this site?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:17 PM  

  • Thaddeus Matthews may have found a way to get his url in here, but believe me, if Thaddeus were manning this site, it would be salted and peppered with misspelled words, it would bulge with grammatical errors, and it would be running over with profanity. If you don't believe this, go to his website & find out for yourself.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home